Qualufications : Bachelor of Commerce (Mumbai University, India)
- March 1998 Enigma – a collection of over 30 paintings exhibited at the Y. B. Chavan Art Gallery, Bombay, India Solo exhibition inaugurated by the renowned British sculptor and Royal Academician, Mr. James Butler.
- August 1999 Group exhibition at The Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, West Kensington, London Inaugurated by the then Indian High Commissioner, Shri Lalit Mansingh.
- July 2002 Business Design Centre, Islington, London, UK. Participated in Fresh Art Fair 2002. One of the only two international participants amongst a total of approx. 180 artists in this national event. Excellent response from the 15,500 visitors at the fair including art buyers and collectors, art lovers, art agents, reputed galleries, etc.
- January 2003 Multi Cultural Celebrations at the reputed Beatrice Royal Gallery in Eastleigh, Hampshire, UK. Group exhibition from 25th January, 2003 to 11th May, 2003.
- March 2003 Kamalnayan Bajaj Art Gallery, Bombay, India Group exhibition of over 50 artists from all over the city. 24th March, 2003 to 29th March, 2003
- May 2003 Fine Art Trade Guild, UK Private Trade Preview at the Awards Event in the Royal Court Coventry on May 17th May 2003 Touring group exhibition of over 50 artists showing from 17th May, 2003 to 10th October, 2003 at various (seven) venues throughout Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- July 2003 Business Design Centre, Islington, London, UK. Participated in Fresh Art Fair 2003 from 18th to 20th July.The fair once again successfully attracted approx. 9,500 visitors.
- October 2003 Atrium Gallery, Whiteleys Shopping Centre, Bayswater - London, UK Participated in a group exhibition of 30 international artists held from October 6th to 12th, 2003 held at the reputed Atrium Gallery, which is a part of the renowned Whiteleys Shopping Centre. The exhibition was a success and attracted a large audience.
- February 2006 Crow.d : Meeting of Minds, The Pavement Gallery,Kalaghoda, Bombay, India One of the select few invited to participate in a unique new media experimental art show, held at the popular Kalaghoda Art Festival 2006 from February 4th to 12th, which attracted thousands of visitors. Her illustration (graphic designing) of a crow along with an expressive write-up was displayed at this exhibition.
- July 2006 Colours of Life, Cymroza Art Gallery, Breach Candy, Bombay, India Participated along with senior artists of India and a few international artists too at “Colours of Life”. The show was held at the popular Cymroza Art Gallery, Breach Candy, Bombay, India from 24th to 29th July, 2006. This was a charity event, held in association with Cancer Patients Aid Association (CPAA).
- December 2006 United Nations Women Guild (UNWG) 38th Annual International Bazaar, Austria Centre, Vienna, Austria Invited by the Dorotheum Auction House to participate in a Charity Auction at the UNWG Bazaar held on 2nd December 2006, which was attended by over 20,000 visitors from across the world.
- April 2008 Solo exhibition at the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, West Kensington, London
Rakhee is a self-taught artist who has been working on a wide array of works (oils on canvas and various other subjects and media), her collection ranging over 16 years.
Member of :
- Fine Art Trade Guild (FATG), UK
- Association of Illustrators (AOI), UK
Other than fine arts, she is a certified Graphic Designer and has done several artworks in graphic designing too.
She has also done fashion designing and is a certified Fashion Illustrator. She has created many works in fashion illustration.
Rakhee has donated several of her paintings over the past few years for various charity causes.
Rakhee has always been a great enthusiast of performing arts like western dance and fashion shows. She has performed in approx. 45 shows ranging right from her college days till date.
Interests:- Music, dance, reading