Mrs.Shyamali Bhattacharya,a young representative vocalist in her twenties hailing from a musicl family.She took to music at a tender age of 3 and was nurtured tenderly and rigourously by her father,Sri Bikash Ranjan Bhattacharya(vocalist).Endowed with a melodious voice spanning all the three octaves,she is known for pure and aesthetic presentation of Bangla adhunik Gaan,Nazrulgeeti, Bangla Rag Prodhan Gaan,Rabindra Sangeet, Hindi Light
Music,Hindi Rag Prodhan Gaan, Bhajans, Atulprasadi,p[uratani,Dwijendrageeti,Folksonhs.But besides her enthraiiing full fledge Bengali,Hindi and Puratani Songs, her redentions of Semiclassical generes like Thumri, Tappa, Bhajans too leave the audiences spellbound.
- B.Sc. in Geography with Honours(2002)from University of Calcutta.
- Bachelor of Education Examination 2003 from University of Kalyani.
- M.A.(Vocal Music)(2005)from Rabindra Bharati University Kolkata and stood 1st In Vocal Music.
- Currently Pursuing Ph.D.. in Music From Rabindra Bharati University.
- Purnima Bhattachaarya 10 Yrs.
- Late Pdt.Sukumar Mitra 4 Yrs.
- Goutam Bhattacharya 2 Yrs.
- Smt.Haimanti Sukla 1 Yrs.
- Urmi Dasgupta 1 Yrs.
- Timir Baran Ghosh 1 Yrs.
- Anusua Mukharjee 1 Yrs.
- Abhijit Bandhopadhaya 2 Yrs.
- Karunamoye Baghchi 1 Yrs.
- Dr.Utpala Goswami From July 2012
Competitions & Awards/Awards/Achievments:
- ”Bani Basu Smriti”puraskar by Rabindra Bharati University on securing highest marks in M.A.Examination in VOCAL MUSIC 2005.
- ”Nirad Baran Smriti” puraskar by Rabindra Bharati University on securing highest marks in M.A. Examination in Vocal Music 2005.
- ”Satinath mukhopadhyay smriti” puraskar by rabindra bharati university on securing highest marks in “bengali songs” at the m.a. Examination 20050IN vocal music.
- ”Dhananjoy Bhattacharya Smriti” puraskar by Rabindra Bharati University on securing highest marks in “Bengali Songs” at the M>A> Examination 2005 in Vocal Music.
- ”Nirad Baran Smriti “ puraskar on securing highest marks in M>A> Examination 2005 in Vocal Music.
- Gold Medal By Rabindra Bharati University On Securing Highest Marks In M.A. Examination 2005 In Vocal Music.
- ’A’ Grade In Nazrulgeeti From Prasar Bharati,All India Radio:Kolkata In 2008.
- Awarded ‘B’ Category For Adhunik(2012) By All India Radio Kolkata.
- Awarded 2 Years Scholarship (2005-2007) By West Bengal State Music Academy,I&C.A.Deptt.Govt.Of West Bengal.
- Awarded 2 Years Scolarship (2002-2004) By Ministry Of Tourism & Culture, Department Of Culture,Government Of India.
- Awarded Certificate Of Proficiency(2004) By Eastern Zonal Cultural Centre,Ministry Of Tourism & Culture,Department Of Culture,Government Of India.
- Stood 1st In “ETO Noi Sudhu Gaan”By Tara Television Channel(2004).
- Stood Jointly 1st In “ANANYA(2006)(REGIONAL Final).
- Awarded Certificate For 1st In Rag Prodhan Gan Under Senior Category In 1999 By Sangam Kala Group.
- Awarded”Eligant Awarded 1999” By Eligant Club,Krishnagar,Nadia.
- Awarded”Sangeetm Bivakar”(1998) By Bangiya Sangeet Parishad.
- Awarded 3rd Position In Folk Song(1998)By Paschimbangya Rajya Sangeet Academy.
- 2nd In “NAZRUL Geeti”Competition Conducted By Paschim Bangya Sasngeet Academy(2004).
- 1st In”Bangla Adhunik Gaan”,”Nazrul Geeti” And “BANGLA Rag Pradhan Gan” Competition Conducted By Paschim Banga Rajya Sangeet Academy(2006).
- Runner Up In “SA Re Ga Ma”(Bengali)Conducted By Alfa Banhla (2000).
- Finalist “SA Theke Sa”Conducted By E-Tv Bangla(2002).
- Successfull Performance In “HERO Honda Sa Re Ga Ma Pa”,ZEE Tv.(2002).
- An Approved Artiste Of Air And Doordarshan Kendra Kolkata.
- Successfull Performances In 9th Banga Sanskriti Utsav-2006,By Presidency College (CALCUTTA0ALUMNI Association,Mumbai.
- Banhla Sangeet Mela—Kolkata,Westbengal.
- Nazrul Janmotsav –Rabindrasadan ,Kolkata.
- "KICHU Smriti Kichu Gan”(Alpha Bangla).
- ”GAN Antohin”(Kolkata Doordarshan).
- ”GAN Sudhu Gan”(Junior & Senior Grou Dd-7).
- ”DOWN Memory Lane”9tara Muzik).
- Rajya Sangeet Academy –WESYT Bengal,Kolkata.
- Durga Puja & Kali Puja In Many States In Country.
- Baishakhi Utsav—Bhubaneswar.
- Folk Festival—Puri.
- Bamboo Festival—Delhi Asoka Hotel.
- Gan Vasi Live—Tara Muzik.
- Nazrul Geeti –DOORDARSHAN Kendra Kolkata.
The Journey As An Artist:
- Empanelled Artist In Nazrul Geeti In Doordarshan Kendra Kolkata.
- ’A’ Grade Artist In Nazrul Geeti In All India Radio Kolkata.
- ’B’grade Artist In Adhunik Bangla Gan In All India Radio Kolkata.
- Presented Several Performance Throughout India As A Sponsored Artisr By West Bengal State Music Academy I& C.A.Deptt.Govt. Of West Bengal.
- Being An Empanelled Artist Of Song & Drama Division,Kolkata,Having Exceptional Performance Throughout India.
- Pcp Counsellor By The Directorate Of Distance Education,Rabindra Bharati University Kolkata(2007—2008).
- Instructor Of Music School,Krishnagar,Nadia,West Bengal(2003—2010).
- Music Teacher Of Masat High School(H.S)24 Pgs.South,West Bengal.
- ’TAAN’from Krishnagar—1999,11th July Sunday,About Performance & Experiences.
- In Ganashakti,14th April,Wednesday 2010
- Sambad Pratidin—Friday27th Aug.2008
- Ajkaal---Friday 2nd April 2005
- Sambad Pratidin—Saterday 16 Th September 2006
- Ganashakti,23rd Aprill, Satarday 2005
- Presidency College9calcutta)Alumni Association,Mumbai—February 17 Th ---19 Th,2006
- Pratyahik Sambad—Sunday 5th Dec.1999
- Ajkaal Kolkata,25 Th May 2006
- Sambad Pratidin,Friday 7 Th August 2009
- Ajkaal,Wednesday,27 Th April 2005
- Bodhodaya,17 Th January 2001
- sambad Pratidin,Monday 21 St August 2006
- Ganasakti,25 Th April, 2005,Monday
- anandabazar Patrika,15 Th January 2005
- Bartaman,19 Th Navember ,2004
- Anandabazar Patrika Kolkata,Monday 11 Th Aprill,2005
- Sambad Pratidin,19 Th May 2005 Friday
Languges Fluent In: