- Doctor of Philorsophy (Ph.D) in Indian Classical music from Devi Ahilya University, Indore in 1998. Researched on the topic “Bhartiya Sangeet Mein Raga Rachana Ki Avadharana, Vikas Parampara tatha prayogadharmita”, Under the guidance of Dr. Leelawati Adasule.
- National Eligibility Test for Lectureship in Universities and Colleges (NET) cleared twice under University Grant Commission in 1993 & 1995.
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) in Indian Vocal Music from Devi Ahilya University, Indore .
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Indian classical music (Vocal) from Devi Ahilya University, Indore.
- Master of Music (M.MUS.) in Indian Classical Music from Indian Kala Sangit Viswavidyalaya, Khairagarh .
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with Biology from Devi Ahilya University Indore .
- Bachelor of Music (B.Mus.) in Indian Classical Music from Indira Kala Sangit Viswavidyalaya, Khairagarh .
- Awarded gold medal for securing first position in merit list of Devi Ahilya University, Indore in post graduation.
- Received prize from renowned musician Sushri Suman Dandekarji for securing first position in Devi Ahilya University in post graduation.
- Awarded gold medal from Chaurasia Samaj in 1992.
- Received prizes in school & college music competitions.
- Remained president of govt. girls post graduate college, Indore during 1991-1992.
- Sang for many commercial Cassettes and CDs.
- Presented research paper “Shikshan Taknik : Haas aur Vikas” in the deliberations held at the International Symposium on Areas of Innovation in Teaching and Practice of Indian Classical Music organized by Omenad and Madhukali at Bharat Bhawan, Bhopal, India onDec.22 &23, 2007.
- Presently running a music Institute Sarada sangeet Academy with special emphasis on classical music along with semi-classical & light music.
- Recording of Jugalbandi was broadcasted on World Space Radio.
Trained under the kind guidance of many renowned and respected Musicians & Vocalists such as Dr. Shashikant Tambe, Dr. Leelawati Adsule, Dr. Suvarna Wad & Smt. Kalpana Zokarkar.
Given performances of Indian Classical Vocal Music and light music solo & duet with sister Abha Chaurasia in various cities viz. Indore (Home Town), Ujjain, Gwalior, Meghnagar, Chandigarh, Kolkata ,Sanavad, Bhopal ,Gurgaon ,Delhi etc.
Performed in Sangeet Baithaks on numerous occasions at discrete places.
Secured first position in inter university mock parliament competition organized by Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya, M.P.
Sarada Sangeet Academy
8/1 Race course Road,
Indore 452007 ,India