Sandeep Deshmukh [Gwalior Gharana]
Education: Mr. Sandeep Harish Deshmukh was born in 1974. He has passed Masters Degree in engineering from Mumbai University with Sangeet Visharada from Gandharva Mahavidyalaya. He has been learning Indian Classical music from early age of five.
He received his initial training from his grandfather Pt. Dinakarrao Elkunchwar. Then he was groomed under Gwalior style by Pt. S.B.Deshpande & Pt.Manoher Kaslikar for about twelve years. Now he is taking guidance from a veteran of Gwalior style Pt. Yashwantbuwa Joshi.
He is B-high graded artist of All India Radio and regularly broadcasting his recitals from last 14 years.
Style of Music: Having the roots in Gwalior style he has also adopted the skills of Kirana and Jaipur ghrana from various veterans in the field. He believes in peaceful exploration of raga with step by step development of tempo from vilambeet to drut laya.
- 'Rashtriya Gaurav award 2007'in Oct2007 by India International Friendship Socitey
- "Surmani" title is awarded by SurSingar Samsad in December 2007
- "Ustad Bismillah Khan Yuwa Purascar 2007" by Sangeet Natak Academi featuring me on 29th April 2008 at Delhi.Award consists of Rs.25000 and Tamrapatra.
Concerts: (Organized By)
- All India Radio in "Sunday Night Concert"
- 'Saptak', Nagpur
- Indian International Centre, Dehli
- Telgu Kala Samitee, Vashi and many more places all over the country.
He has performed very widely all over India in prestigious conferences some of them are:
- 'Sangeetotsav' atAurangabad, 'Swarnotsav' at Goa and at Lukhnow organized by Sangeet Natak Academy, Dehli.
- 'Uttaradhikar' by Bharat Bhavan, Bhopal
- '17th All India conference' of A.B.Gandharava Mahavidyalaya,Belgaum
- 'Sawai Gandharva Samaroh', Kundgol
He has published Albums in classical & devotional music namely 'Talent '& 'Gitai Saar'.
402, SunOm, Plotno10/11,
Sector 1, Sanpada, Navi Mumbai - 400705