Ashvini Modak is a promising talent in the field of Hindustani Classical Music. She has an inborn natural talent for music from early childhood and initiated at an early age of 5 yrs in this field by her mother Smt. Latika V. Vyaghrambare who herself was an accomplished vocalist of Gwalior Gharana. Her grandfather Late Shri P. G. Sukhatme was also stage artist of marathi theatre.
Ashvini first started learning music from her mother and then from Sitar mestro Pt. Shri Bimlendu Mukherjee of Imdadkhani Gharana. At present she is under the tutelage of internationally known vocalist "Padmabhushan" Dr. Prabha Atre of Kirana Gharana.
Besides a postgraduate in music she is also a Diploma Holder in Electrical Engineering & B High grade artist of akashwani Pune. She has given various performances all over the country and abroad and got scholarship to her credit.
|Master of music from Khairagarh University||2004 First Merit|
|Diploma in Electrical Engineering||1999 First Class|
|Sangeet Visharad – Gandharv Mandal, Mumbai||1996 First Class|
|Geetanjali Diploma Khairagarh University||1996 Second Merit|
- Topper of open music competition in 1992 & 1994 Bhilai.
- Topped in Akhil Bhartiya Akashwani Competition in Thumari Vidha 1997.
- Selected in the music talent competition held on 21st Dec 2002 at Vedic Heritage, New York.
- Won second place in All India level compitition by S.C.Z.C.C. 2000.
- Awarded Scholarship from the Ministry Of Human Resources & Development Govt. of India New Delhi.1996.
- Swar Mitra Sanmaan Bhalai,1998.
- Awarded " SURMANI " Mumbai 2000.
- Lt. Sitaram Dixit Award Ganvardhan, Pune 2003.
- Jeevan Gaurav Puraskar Brihan Maharashtra Mandal, Delhi 2006.
- Gaurav Padak, Pune Muncipal Corporation, Pune 2009
- Ujwal Keskar Award, Apla Parisar, Pune 2009
- Swar Vihar Sanmaan, Bhilai 1993.
- Akhil Bhartiya Maharshi award winner, New Delhi 1995.
- Zanorikar Award Ganwardhan, Pune
- Sangeet Pratibha festival of young musicians, conducted by Sangeet Natak Akadami Delhi ,2005.
- Performed at Pt. Jasraj auditorium, Vedic Heritage New York. 2003.
- Chakradhar Samaroh Raigarh.2003.
- Chattisgarh Govt. programme to celebrate its first anniversary year Raipur 26Th January, 2001.
- Pawas prasang conducted by Chattisgarh Govt. Raipur 2004
- Bhatkhande Paluskar Smriti Samaroh Raipur2001.
- Deval Club Kolhapur. 2005.
- N.C.P.A. Mumbai.
- Dadar Matunga Cultural Centre Youth Festival 2002-2003.
- Shri Shanmukhananda shriramyuva kalakar utsav in Collaboration with S.R.A. 7th January 2006.
- Felicitation programme organised by the disciples on the occasion of conferring Padmabhushan to Dr. Prabha Atre - Karnatak Sangh Mumbai-9th June 2002.
- Karnatak Sangh Mumbai 7th July 2002.
- Kal ke Kalakar Sammelan Mumbai.1999.
- Haridas Sammelan Mumbai 2000.
- Gaanvardhan Pune. 2001
- N.C.P.A.& P. L. Deshpande Foundation Gaanvardhan Pune.
- Award ceremony concert of Akashwani Pune. 1998.
- Parampara Mahotsav Khajuraho.2000.by S.C.Z.C.C. Nagpur.
- S.C.Z.C.C. Belgaum and Parbhani.2000.
- Sankalp Walsad 2004.
- Sankalp Jaipur 24th July 2003.
- Sankalp Saptak Samaroh Ahmdabad 5th November 2001.
- Ram Navmi Utsav -Ayodhya-1999.
- AMRITPRABHA organized by Dr. Prabha Atre Foundation, Pune 2008
- Swar Vilas, Vadodara 2008
- Pawas Prasang organized by Chattisgarh Govt.Raipur, 2008
- Pulotsav, Pune 2007
- Ranga Swar Yeshwantrao Chavan Pratishthan Lalit Kala Kendra, Mumbai 2006
- Appa Jalgaonkar Smriti Samaroha, Pune 2009
- Ashvini worked as a faculty at the Gurukul of Dr. Prabha Atre Foundation 2003-07
- Participated in workshop & semanar on semi classical music (Thumri – Dadra)as an instructor along with “Padmabhushan Dr. Prabha Atre” at Goa ( organized by Govt. Of Goa)
- Ashvini Modak Captivated the audience with soulful strains of the Thumri -"Jaag pari main to piya ke jagaye".The Hundastan Times, Raipur. - Jan. 28. 2001
- Vocal rendition by Ashvini Modak was a product of dedication, training & talent. Ashvini began with Raga Jaijaivanti and continued with stunning presentation of "Tappa khayal" Dil da malak in raga Yaman and conclude with a Thumri "Kankar Maar Jagayo".The Times Of India, Ahmedabad. - Nov. 6. 2001,
- Ashvini was mesmerizing at times with her voice and rendition through Alap & Tarana.The Hindustan Times, Raipur. - Aug. 23. 2003
- Ashvini represented the true tradition, as hers was the principal in Malhar triving on the dilemma and agony of the virhani in the rains. A disciple of Dr. Prabha Atre. Ashvini took up the Malhar from here for a full bloom rendition.The Hindustan Times, Jaipur. - July. 25. 2003
B - 6, Flat No. 301, Atul Nagar,
Opp. Cipla Foundation,
Pune - Bangalore Highway,
PUNE, (Maharashtra). 411052