- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Indian Classical music from Devi Ahilya University, Indore in 1999. Researched on the topic “Raga Ki Sansthapana Mein Khyal Ki bandisho Ki Bhumika Evam Mahatva”, Under the guidance of Dr. Leelawati Adasule
- National Eligibility Test for Lectureship in Universities and Collages (NET) Cleared twice under University Grant Commission in 1993 & 1995
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) in Indian Vocal Music from D.A.V.V., Indore in 1994 with 90.59%.
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Indian classical music (Vocal) from D.A.V.V., Indore in 1992 with 69.12%.
- Master of Music (M.Mus.) in Indian Classical Music from Indira Kala Sangit Viswavidyalaya, Khairagarh in 1991.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with Biology from D.A.V.V., Indore in 1990.
- Bachelor of Music (B.Mus.) in Indian Classical Music from Indira Kala Sangit Viswavidyalaya, Khairagarh .
- Trained under the kind guidance of many renowned and respected Musicians & Vocalists
- Dr. Shashikant Tambe
- Dr. Leelawati Adsule
- Dr. Suvarna Wad
- Smt. Kalpana Zokarkar
Given performances of Indian Classical Vocal Music and light music solo & duet with sister Vibha in Indore (Home Town), Ujjain, Gwalior, Meghnagar, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Sanavad, Bhopal ,Gurgaon, Delhi etc.
Given performances in Sangeet Baithak Time & again at different places.
- Received prize in Lata Mangeshkar Competition, Indore in 1989 & 1994..
- Fetched 2nd Position in Merit List of D.A.V.V. in Post Graduation.
- Participated in Youth Festival Representing D.A.V.V., Indore in 1992.
- Awarded Gold Medal from Chaurasia Samaj for securing Second Position in Univeristy in Post Graduation in 1992.
- Received prize in Swaranjali State Level Competition, Ujjain 1989.
- Given Performance of Classical Music in “Yuvavani programme of Akashwani”.
- Received prizes in School & College Music competitions.
- President of Govt. Music College, Indore in 1988.
- Sang for many commercial Cassettes and CDs.
- Presented research paper “Shikshan Taknik : Haas aur Vikas” in the deliberations held at the International Symposium on Areas of Innovation in Teaching and Practice of Indian Classical Music organized by Omenad and Madhukali at Bharat Bhawan, Bhopal, India onDec.22 &23, 2007.
- Recording of Jugalbandi was broadcasted on World Space Radio.
- At Present running a Music Academy (Sarada Sangeet Academy) with special emphasis on classical music along with semi classical & light music.
Sarada Sangeet Academy
8/1 Race course Road,
Indore 452007 ,India