Empanelled Artiste of India World Cultural Forum. Appointed as Junior Performing Student in Shrutinandan- A Music Kingdom, conceived and created by Pt. Ajoy Chakraborty, in order to teach young students, from 2005.
- Initiation by mother Smt Minakshi Bhattacharyya at 3 yrs. age.
- Preliminary voice-training from Sri Abhijit Bandopadhyay,Sri Pradip Chatterjee.
- Training of Hindustani Classical Music from Smt. Chandana Chakraborty.
- From 1997 onwards, a senior student of Shrutinandan.
- Presently, receiving taalim from Pt. Ajoy Chakraborty.
- Akashbani: Graded Artiste of AIR in Khayal, Thumri, Bhajan, Raagpradhan. Performed in Shishu-Mahal and Galpo-Dadur Ashor.
- Invited in the Talk Show Amar Rabindranath in Radio JU 90.8 FM.
- Playback: ETV Mega Serial Bamakhyapa in 2008 directed by Debjit.
- DD-Bangla Mega Serial Rajeshwari in 1998 directed by Debjit.
- Television: Invited in the one-hour classical programme Jalsaghar in Tara Muzik Channel in 2008.
- Bengali Modern Songs programme: Legends (2008),
- Down Memory Lane (2006) in Tara Muzik Channel.
- Invited in Musically Yours, a special programme in Tara Muzik Channel hosted by Nachiketa in 2007.
- Invited in the famous Talk-Show Take-A-Break hosted by Parambrata Chatterjee in Tara Muzik Channel in 2007.
- Taken part in the Muzi-Quiz (2007) hosted by Rupankar.
- Performed in the Live show Tero Parbon on the eve of new Bengali year in 2006.
- Devotional programmes: Anjali in Tara Muzik (2005), Upasana in ETV Bangla(2006) and Sharanagata in Zee Bangla (2006).
- Live: Classical Concert by Bharatiya Sanskriti Samsad in July 2009.
- Invited in the classical concert by Madhyami in 2009.
- Concert organized by EZCC and Saltlake Cultural Association in 2008.
- Performed in the special programme on the eve of Guru Purnima organised by Shrutinandan in 2008.
- Performed in The Doverlane Music Conference 2005 opening ceremony and the appraisal of “The Bande Mataram” was published in all the leading news-dailies.
- Performs regularly in Bangla Sangeet Mela since 2006.
- Performed in Purbo-Kolkata Samonnoy Utsav (2007), Calcutta Festival (2007).
- Performed in the famous percussion ensemble Drums of India conducted by Mallar Ghosh.
- 1st in Thumri and 2nd in Khayal in All India Radio Competition’09.
- 3rd in Khayal Competition by Ravi Kichlu Foundation in 2009.
- Winner of Rabindrasangeet Competition by Genesis Records in 2009.
- 1st in Bhajan, 3rd in Thumri and Ragpradhan competition organised by Doverlane Music Conference in 2004-’05.
- Recipient of Pt. Harihar Shukla Memorial Award in 2005.
- 2nd in Khayal Competition organised by “ Doverlane Music Conference” and “Rajya Sangeet Academy” in 2003-’04.
- Recipient of Best Youngest Talented Singer Award in 2004 by Sambad Pratidin News Daily.
- Best Singer Award in Classical Music in Jaco-Jagoran, 2002.
- Best Young Performer of Bengali songs in State-Level in 1996.
- 1st in All Bengal Rabindrasangeet Competition by Ashani in 1997.
- 1st in the “Bengali Modern Songs”competiton in Kasba Utsav in 1997.
- “Anirban Bhattacharyya bagged the Third Prize in Ravi Kichlu Foundation Golden Contest this year.” - 25th December 2009, Times of India.
- “Anirban won the prize in Rabindra Sangeet Competition by Genesis.”- 29th August 2009, Aajkal.
- “Anirban Bhattacharyya stood first in the Young Talent Search Contest Swapnaneel organised by Dreamz Unlimited.”- 17th May 2006, Aajkaal.
- “A very musical beginning to this year’s Doverlane Music Conference-Bandemataram Chanting by Anirban Bhattacharyya”-29th January 2005, Anandabazar Patrika.
- “This year the Best Youngest Talented Singer Award by Sambad Pratidin went to Anirban Bhattacharyya”-13th February 2004, Sambad Pratidin.
- Musical tribute was paid to Uma Sehanabis-the creator-founder of Patha Bhavan, by many including Anirban Bhattacharyya” -16h January 2002, Aajkaal.
P-26, Purbapally, Haltu Kathgola,