Miss. Aarti Ramrao Nayak, a young representative vocalist in her twenties hailing from a musical family. She took to music at a tender age of 6 and was nurtured tenderly & rigourously by her gifted father, Pt. Ramrao Nayak [disciple of Pt. A. K Abhyankar (disciple of Pt. Firoz Dastur) & Pt. V. R. Athavle] . Endowed with a melodious voice spanning all the three octaves, she is known for pure and aesthetic presentation of ragas, taan patterns and layakari. But besides her enthralling full fledge Hindustani classical concerts, her renditions of semi classical generes like Thumri, Tappa, Dadra, Natyasangeet, Bhajans too leave the audiences spellbound.
- “Sangeet Alankar” (M. Mus) of Akhil Bhartiya Gandharva Mahavidyalaya Mumbai, with Merit wherein she stood 2nd in All India and awarded for the same.
- M.A (Music) from the SNDT University, Mumbai.
- Holds a Post Graduate degree in Commerce.
- Currently pursuing Ph.D in Music.
- Bestowed with "Yashadamini" Award by Goa Government for laurels achieved in Music.
- Honoured with the “Giants International Award” in recognition for achieving highest standard of work in the field of music.
- Honoured with the title “SurMani” for the year 2008 by the Sur Singar Samsad, Mumbai.
- Only Goan to Bag the prestigious Award of All India Radio competition for Semi Classical Category (1999-2000) & for Light Music Category (2001-2002)
- Awarded prestigious “Vamandaji Puraskar” organized by Vasantrao Achrekar Sanskrutik Pratishthan, Kanakawli - Maharashtra.
- Awarded as Best Singer in the Hindustani Classical Vocal Category in the‘National Youth festival’, Trivendram- Kerala.
- Admired by the Awards of different Scholarship by CCRT (Centre for Cultural Resources and Training – New Delhi).
- Admired by Scholarship of “Government Of India – Ministry of Culture, New Delhi” for the Field of Indian Classical Vocal (2007).
- Recipient of “Late D. L. Bhat Smriti scholarship” of Akhil Bhartiya Gandharva Mahavidyalaya Mandal, Mumbai.
- Played leading roles in Marathi Sangeet Nataks like ‘Sangeet Saubhadra’, ‘Sangeet Manapaman’, ‘Sangeet Sharada’, ‘Sangeet Saushay Kallol” to name a few.
- Awarded as ‘Best Actress’ in Marathi Sangeet Natak by Maharashtra Natya Mandal, Sangli-Maharashtra.
- Has given Playback for Screen Award winning Marathi Film “Savali”.
- An approved artiste of AIR and Doordarshan.
- Youth Festival – Pune, organized by Sangeet Natak Academy.
- Paluskar Samaroha, Puri – Orissa.
- “Sawaii Gandharva Festival”, Kundgol
- Sangeet Nritys Academy sammelan, Bangalore
- “Vasantrao Achrekar Smriti Sangeet Samaroha”, Kanakawli
- “Kalarang festival” organized by West Zone Cultural Centre, Udaipur, Directorate of Art & Culture, Goa.
- ‘Pt. Vishnu Digambar Paluskar Samaroha’, Hyderabad
- “Pt. Karhade Festival”, Hyderabad.
- Performed at the 17th All India National conference organized by Akhil Bhartiya Gandharva Mahavidyalay Mandal & Sangget Kala Manch, Belgaum.
- “Surashree Kesarbai Kerkar Smriti Sangeet Samaroha”, Goa
- Sangeet Nritya Academy, Bangalore
- “Girijatai kelkar Smriti Sangeet Samaroha” Goa
- “Pt. Jitendra Abhisheki Smriti Sangeet Samaroha” of Tarangini Pratishthan.
- Platinum Jubilee Celebration at Gandharve Mahavidyalaya, Vashi- Mumbai
- “Nehru Centre”, Worli Mumbai
- Rendered successful concerts (Hindustani classical music , semi-calssical music including Natyageeta , Bhajan , Thumri, Tappa etc. ) under the auspices of many great music circles & prestigious Organisations in the states of Maharashtra, Karnataka, Kerala, Goa , Andhra Pradesh, Orissa etc.
F-5, Palacio Complex, I floor,
Kalangan, Gogol Fatorda,
Salcete – Goa 403602