The basic formal training in classical Singing i.e. ‘Taaleem’ commenced at the small age of five under guidance of mother Smt. Vrinda Sarvadikar.
Then the taleem took place under the guidance of Late Dattusinghji Gaherwar- a well known guru (teacher) of music.
Since 2003,Taleem continued under the guidance & support of the esteemed “Padmabhushan Ganprabha Dr.Prabha Atre”, An eminent personality in the field of music She is one of the senior most, front ranking vocalists in the country representing ‘kirana Gharana’. Atindra’s path of music is brightened due to his performances in all over India and abroad. He is extremely devoted to music with humble nature and optimistic view.
Accompanied Dr. Prabha Atreji in public Concerts..
- ‘M.A.(music)’ Standing First in Mumbai University. Presently perusing PhD in Indian music.
- ‘Sangeet Alankar’ from Gandharva Mandal- I Class.
- ‘Tabla Visharad’ from Gandharva Mandal.
- Certification course in ‘music composition & direction’ - Mumbai University. -Under renewed music director & Arranger Shri Anil Mohile.
B.Sc. Zoology from Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
- 1st Prize & Gold medal, State Level Competition. Solapur.
- 1st Prize in central youth festival September2003. Karaad.
- 1st Prize in central youth festival September 2003. Kolhapur.
- Second Prize,Krida & Yuvakseva Mahotsav December 2007 Malvan, Sindhudurg.
- .3rd prize in state level Indian classical competition Feb-2010. Vasai - Mumbai.2nd prize state level Youth Festival “INDRAHANUSHYA”2006 Dapoli.
- 2nd prize at “Ashtavinayak Pratishthan” state level Competition.2006 Latur.
- 1st prize Mumbai zone youth festival 2008-07 Mahim Mumbai
- ‘scholarship to the outstanding young artist’ from Ministry of culture, Government of India.-2008-09
- Awarded as “Sensational young talent & outstanding young artist” from Touch foundation, Mumbai Feb-2009
- Awarded with ‘Swarbhaskar Pt. Bhimsen Joshi scholarship’ from vile-parle music circle Mumbai for year-2008
- ‘Padmashree Dr.D.R.Bendre award’ from Dayanand Institution of Education.
- ‘Dr. Vasantrao Deshpande Shishyavrutti’ from late Shriram Pujari Pratishthan (President-Bharatratna Pt.Bhimsen Joshi.)
- Solo & Duet Singing for Audio Album “Megh Daatale”(marathi)
- Judge & Examiner in Open Competitions as well as at the Gandharva mandal exams.
- Performance of self composed songs.
- Authored various topics in Newspapers & Magazines
Major Public Performances.
- Successful Performances at London, Scotland in UK.
- ‘Sawai Gandharv Smruti Samaroh’ Sept2006- Kundagol Karnataka.
- ‘Sursingar Samaroh’ May 2009 Mumbai.
- ‘Pulotsav’. September 2008 – Pune.
- ‘National conference of Music’ - Titlagarh Orissa.
- UGC concert - Panjim,Goa
- Concert of ‘fusion’ music - Mumbai
- ‘Saptak sabha’ Jan 2010. by ITC-SRA Mumbai
- ‘Malhar ke Rang’ - Sept-2007 University of Mumbai
- Regularly Performing for Various TV and Radio Channels Which were always well received by connoisseurs.
- Presently working with RFU International music foundation Mulund – Mumbai as a Head, Musicologist & leading singer. The foundation is working for popularizing Indian classical music world wide through CDs & website.
CHS A\ 804 near to Akriti towers
90 feet road Mulund (E). Mumbai 400081
Permanent and Mailing Address:
473 South Kasba, Ganraj Bhavan,
Datta Chouwk, Solapur 413 007