Milind received his initial training from late Pt.Shyam Joshi, who was adjoined with a famous music school at Pune. Milind started taking his further lessons from the great maestro of India Talyogi Pt.Suresh Talwalkar From Mumbai. Milind was fortunate to have had training in Gurushishya Parampara.
Milind as his natural inclination guided him, learnt more about 'Saath Sangat' from the Guru’s style.Many artists have admired the apt & poorak accompaniment of Shri. Milind Pote.
Milind has accompanied the ‘who is who’ of Indian Music.Pt.Bhimsen Joshi, Late Pt.Jitendra Abhisheki,Pt.Rajan & Sajan Mishra,Pt.Jagdish Prasad Mishra,Pt.Ulhas Kashalkar,Pt.Babanrao Haldankar,Pt,Rajshekhar Mansur,Pt.Ajay Pohankar,Sanjeev Abhyankar,Dr.Prabha Atre,Dr.Veena Sahastrabudhdhe,Smt.Padma Talwalkar,Smt.Shruti Sadolikar-katkar,Smt.Vasundhara Komkali are a few to name
Shri.Milind Pote is a graded artist of All India Radio (AIR) and has been performing in All India Radio and Television regularly. He has lot of Cassettes and Cds to his Credit.
Milind has performd in Various prestigious music Conferences in India.
To mention few of them are
- Sawai Gandharva festival-Pune and Kundgol.
- Dadar Matunga culture center—Mumbai.
- N.C.P.A Mumbai.
- S.R.A. Kolkata
- Madras festival
- Kala Acadamy,Banglore
He has performed in most of the Indian cities like Baroda,Ahmadabad,Hubli,Belgaum,Mumbai, Bhopal,Gwalior,Delhi, Kolkata.
Milind has traveled abroad as part of his Music career
He has performed in countries like Kenya, Japan, U.A.E, U.K.(I.C.C.R. Tour to represent India), USA, Thailand and Europe.
- Although a performing artist Milind did his graduation in Electronics. And then Masters in music(Tabla).
- Shri.Milind Pote is not only a performer but is an experienced and renowned teacher too.
- He has taught Tabla at various schools, renowned music institutions and at University of Pune.
- He delivered lecture-demonstrations on tabla in Europe(2008), USA ('03-'05).
C2, Dhareshwar park,
Anand nagar, Sinhgad road,