Vidya Latha M
Vidya Latha M [Bharatnatyam Exponent]
Bharathanatyam, the supreme art form which skillfully embodies the three primary ingredients of dance - Bhava, Raga, Thala, fascinated Vidya at a tender age.
In her early age of six, she demonstrated keen interest and dedication coupled with sincerity and innate talent. She had her Rangapravesham under Guru Smt. Manjula Paramesh in Bangalore, Karnataka, India in the year 2004. With vigorous Traning under Guru Smt. Manjula Paramesh. She completed her Vidwat in Bharatnatyam conducted by Karnataka Secondary Education Board. Further Vidyalatha
Blessed with natural flair for the art, and relentless single-minded devotion, she has developed into her present status as an elite performing artist. Her abilities were recognized very early on and have been the recipient of numerous scholarships and awards, throughout her career
- World Tourism Fest, Mumbai
- Navaraspur Dance Festival, Bijapur.
- Thailand Cultural Centre, Bangkok - Thailand.
- Temple Of Fine Arts, Malaysia.
- Methodist Cultural Centre, Singapore.
- Kadamba Dance Festival, Banavasi.
- Andaman Island Festival 2006, Andaman and Nicobar.
- Ankura Dance Festival 2006, Nritya Kala Parishat, B’lore.
- Chalukya Dance Festival, Pattadkallu.
- Hampi Festval 2003, 2004, Virupaksha Temple in Hampi.
- Dasara Festival 2005, KalaMandir, Mysore.
- Dasara Grand Finale, Banni Mantap, Mysore.
- Mahamasthakabhisheka 2006, Shravanabelagola.
- Mahamasthakabhisheka 2007, Dharmastala.
- Every Friday Cultural Programme sponsored by ICCR, (Indian Council For Cultural Relations, Bangalore, India along with Kannada and Cultural Department, karnataka)
- Yuva Sworabha - Every wednesday cultural programme, organised ny Kannada and Cultural Department, Karnataka.
- Kannada Sahitya Sammelana, Belur.
- Akila Karnataka Conference, organised by Dept of Excise, Karnataka.
- Brahmotsava, organised by Iskon, Bangalore.
- Pampa Vaibhava, organised by Dept of Kannda and Culture.
- Akhila Karnataka Vachana Sahitya Sammelana, Sakaleshpur.
- Dance and Music Festival, organised by Karnataka Nrithya kala Academy, Gulbarga.
- SamkrutikaSwourabha-RaghothamaSmaraka Bavan, Sanjaynagar(Kannada and Culture Dept, Govt. of Karnataka).
- Many Corporate and Charity shows in Temples.
Vachana Vaibhava, JSS Auditorium, Bangalore.
Vidyalatha has taken part in many dance competitions and have honour of winning many prizes and awards.
- Arybhatta Award-2006 - Arybhatta Cultural Organization
- Karnataka Rathnashree - Kuvempu Kalanikethan
- Padmashri Kalarathna - Padmashri kala Sangh.
- Kala Kusuma - Corporation of Bangalore.
She was a part of teaching faculty at Sapthaswara Arts and Creations and now has her own dance institution and has conducted several dance workshops/seminars. She has choreographed Indian dance styles in many Schools and Colleges.
She is also a Founder and Director of Druva Performing Arts where she encourage young artists.
#38, NHCS Layout,
II Plan, Prashantnagar,
Bangalore - 560079.
Contact no.: 9880599768