Name : Miss Vasanti Vinayak Joshi
Date Of Birth : 16th January, 1964
Educational Qualification : B.Com(Accountting & Auditting)(M.S.University, Vadodara.)
Qualification In Dance : B.A.(visharad)in dance bharatnatyam m.a.(alankar) in dance bharatnatyam from Bruhad Gujarat Sangeet Samiti,Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
Dance Guru :
- Late Guru Shri Madhubhai Patel
- Late Guru Shri Kubernath Tanjorkar
- Guru Prof. Shri C.V.Chandrashekhar
- Guru Dr.Smt.Parul Shah
- Guru Smt.Rema Shrikant
- Guru Miss Radhika Pillai
- Performed in a Dance Programme at Ranapur(M.P.) in the year 1990 organised by Jain Cultural Group, Ranapur.
- erformed in Dance Drama "Lakulish Sansmaran Yatra" conducted by Krupalu Dance Centre, Vadodara in the year 1993.
- Performed in Annual Day Celebration of Anand Art Academy, at Anand Town Hall, Anand in the year 1994.
- Presented an "Arangetral", C.C.Mehta Auditorium, Vadodara on 2nd February, 1996.
- Performed in Annual Day Celebration conducted by "Kalyani Natyalaya", Vadodara in the year 1996 & 1999.
- Performed in Dance Drama "Krishna Lilamrutham" as a Devki, Pootna and Krishna's Sakhi conducted by Kalayani Natyalaya, Vadodara in the year 1997.
- Performed in a Dance Programme conducted by Indian Dance & Music Academy, Vadodara in the year 1998.
- Performed in 18th Annual Natyanjali Festival, held at Chidambaram (South India) in the year 1999.
- Performed at Bhimnath Mahadev Temple, Savli (Dist. Vadodara) organised by Sangeet Pracharini Sabha, Savli in the year 1999.
- Performed in "Margam", a dance programme organised by Shivanjali Dance Academy, Bharuch at Bharuch (Gujarat) in the year 1999.
- Performed in annual Day Celebration conducted by "Nrutya Rajeshwar", Vadodara in the year 2002,2003,2004,2005,2006 & 2008.
- Performed in a Culturall Programme organised by Sanskar Bharathi, Vadodara at Shreyas Vidyalaya, Vadodara in the year 2003.
- Performed in a Dance Programme held at Indire (M.P.), conducted by Nrutya Rajeshwar, Vadodara in the year 2003.
- Performed in a Dance Programme conducted by D.B.S.P.,Vadodara in the year 2004.
- Performed in a Dance Programme organised by I.N.T., Rajkot & Nrutya Rajeshwar, Vadodara at Shri Arvindbhai Maniyar Hall, Rajkot in the year 2004.
- Performed in World Dance Day Celebration on 29th April, 2005 organised by Layshala Lalit Kala Samiti, Indore (M.P.), at Ravindra Natya Gruha, Indore.
- Rendered service as a member in Judges panel at Junior Chamber Lion's Club Garba Competition in the year 2001.
- Rendered service as a member in Judges Panel (Classical Dances & Folk Dances) at Youth Festival, Gandhinagar held at Vadodara District in the year 2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009 & 2010.
- Performed in a Cultural Programme organised by N.H.Patel Kanya Vidyalaya,Kayavarohan on Independence Day Celebration on 26th January, 2007.
- Performed in a Grahak Suraksha Seminar, Kayavarohan on 28th Marhc,2007.
- Performed in a Annual Day Celebration conducted by Anand Art Academy at Sanskar Balwadi, Anand on 1st April, 2007.
- Give Lecture Demonstration on dance at N.H.Patel Kanya Vidyalaya and Lakulish School, Kayavarohan on 16th February, 2006.
- Published book in English named "Dance Blossom" relating to Bharatnatyam Dance style in the year 2007.
- Performed in a Visesha "Kala Poshakam" Utsav, 3rd International Art Festival of Dance & Music conducted by "Mylapor Trio" of Shri Sumukhi Rajesekharan Memorial Foundation, Chennai on 7th January, 2009.
- Performed in All India Multilingual Dance, Drama,Music Fest/Contest conducted by Akhil Bharatiya Sanskrutik Sangh, Pune during the year 2009 & year 2010.
- I am also connected with a institution namely "Nrutya Rajeshwar" and conducted Cultural Programme and stage performances by giving training to the Interested childrens, Younger and Elders.
- Perform ed in a Visesha "Kala Poshakam"Utsav, 3rd Year International Art Festival of Dance and Music conduted by "Mylapor Trio" of Sri Sumukhi Rajsekharan Memorial Foundation, Chennai. on 7th January, 2009.
- Performed in "Multilingual Drama, Dance Music Fest/Contest" Global Cultural Diversiry 2009 at Balgandharava Rang Mandir, Pune on 26th May, 2009 organized by Akhil Bharatiya Sanskrutik Sangh, Pune.
- Performed in "Multilingual Drama, Dance Music Fest/Contest" Cultural Harmony 2010" at Tilak Smarak Mandir, Pune on 27th May, 2010 organized by Akhil Bharatiya Sanskrutik Sangh, Pune.
- Performed in Award Function of India Theatre Olympiad all India Classical & Folk Dance Competition organised by Utkal Yuva Sanskrutik Sangh, Cuttack (Orissa) on 30th September, 2010.
- International Theatre Festival India Theatre Olympiad, Cuttack, Orissa presented National Nritya Bhushan Award-2010 by Utkal Yuva Sanskrutik Sangh, Cuttak, Orissa & in collaboration with Department of Tourism & Culture, Government of Orissa & Eastern Zonal Cultural Centre (E.Z.C.C.), Government of India, Kolkata.
- Miss Ruchita Kadam student of "Nrutya Rajeshwar", Vadodara won 3rd Best Award in Bharatnatyam (Solo-Senior Group) in 18th All India Multilingual Classical Dance Competition, 2010 organized by Utkal Yuva Sanskrutik Sangh, Cuttak, Orissa.
Nr.Jain Temple, Manjalpur,
Vadodara- 390 011.