Tushar Bhatt is a well known Kathak dancer and choreographer disciple of Guru Sri Dharamshibhai shah Bhavnagar, Gujarat. Under the guidance of Smt.Maya Rao the worlds renowned dance guru and the Director of Natya Institute of Kathak and Choreography. Gurushree Kumudini lakhiya(padma shree)-Ahmedabad. Guru shree Maulik shah and Ishira parekh-Ahmedabad. Tushar Bhatt has developed the fine skills in the art form. Also attended workshops from Guru Sri. Munna Shukla(nephew of pt.shree Birju Maharaj)-Kathak Kendra-Delhi and guru shree Geetanjali Lal (Kathak Kendra Delhi).He is trained in Yoga and martial Arts. Graduate in Kathak from the University Akhil Bharatiya Gandharva Maha Vidhyalay Mandal-Mumbai.
Director of Natya Narthan established in the year200l, a dynamic school of dance by imparting training in traditional, classical and folk technique. As a teacher he has groomed some of the finest dancers and students from various colleges in India and abroad.
School worked are
J.N.C.College,N.M.K.R.V.College,Jain college,M.M.S.School,New Horizon School,Kumaran School of Bangalore.
Fashion Designer by Profession Tushar has designed costumes that have brought him appreciation for its uniqueness in India and abroad.
Performed and Choreographed in various well known productions for Natya Institute of Kathak and Choreography, Abhinava art centre, Parampara Heritage and Nadam and Chinmaya Mission.
Tushar is an Auditioned Artist for the Doordarshan Bangalore.(2001)
Tushar's performance has enthralled Art lovers, Connoisseurs of dance and Critics from all over India and Abroad.
Tushar has to his credits of performing in various Prestigious Dance Festivals such as:< br />
Uday Shankar Festival-Kolkota
Natyanjali Festival - Chidamabaram
Sangeeth Natak Academy Festival-
- Khajuraho Mahotsav-Madhya Pradesh
- Karnataka Mahotsav- Delhi
- Soorya Dance Festival-Kerala
- NCPA Festival-Mumbai
- Bangalore Habba-Bangalore
- DasharaUtsav Mysore
- Vasantha Habba-Nrityagram,Bangalore
- Buds and Blossom Festival Chennai
- Malkhed Utsav-Malkhed
- NishaGandhi Festival-Trivendrum
- Maha Shivaratri Festival-Coimbatore
- Shilpa Ramam-Hyderabad
- Andhra Mahotsav-Hyderabad
- Brahmotsava Isckon Bangalore and Tirupathi,
- 52nd Republic Day Celebrations in Bern and Geneva Switzerland-2001.
- Cultural Exchange programmed for Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), in South Africa, Lusaka. Zambia,
- Tanzania and Re- Union Islands-2002.
- Asian Countries-2003,
- Gulf Countries and U.S.A.-2006.
- icicr cultural exchange programme in Bali,Indonesia-june 2008