- M.A in Mass Communication from Guru Jambheshwar University.
- B-grade Doordarshan artist for Kuchipudi Dance since 2007
- National scholarship holder from HRD Govt of India since 2007
- Learning Kuchipudi dance from parents Guru Seetha Nagajothy and Guru P.Nagajothy for the past 12 years.
- On-the-job training as journalist in THE HINDU – METRO PLUS newspaper from 9th March 2008 to 9th April 2008.
- B-grade Doordarshan artist for Kuchipudi Dance since 2007 and given number of performances in Doordarshan.
- National scholarship holder from HRD Govt of India since 2007.
- Kuchipudi performance in the “Splendors of India” festival during carnival season at Bilbao, Spain.
- Won national level competitions for dance like BITS Pilani, Akhil Bharatiya Sanskrutik Sangh Pune etc.
- Teaching Kuchipudi dance for past few years.
- Independently training 20 students in Kuchipudi currently.
- Given solo performances at ‘Youth Festival’ at Jammu, conducted by Sangeet Natak Akademi & Government of Jammu & Kashmir in November 2005
- Given professional solo performance at India International Center, conducted by IIC, 2006
- Given professional solo performance for the foreign delegates at Andhra Pradesh Bhawan, 2006
- Given short solo performances at Le Meridien for foreign delegates in 2006
- Had performed with Padmashri Jaya Rama Rao & Vanashree Rao’s troupe during Kuchipudi Dance Festival ‘Pratishithita’ conducted by them in 2005.
- Had performed in ‘Ananya’ Dance Festival 2005 with Guru Jaya Rama Rao’s troupe.
- Had performed in the troupe of Padmashree Kanaka Srinivasan during Ocian Film festival, 2005.
- Performed at Chamba Festival and Jhansi Ayurved Festival, 2006 with Padmashree Guru Jayarama Rao's troupe.
- Performing regularly at Ayyappa Temple, R.K. Puram during Mandala Pooja Celebrations, in solo & in group with Guru Smt. Seetha Nagajothy for many years.
- Performed in Delhi Malayali Association; Delhi Tamil Sangam, R.K. Puram; Avvai Tamil Sangam, NOIDA; Andhra Vanita Mandali, New Delhi; Andhra Pradesh Bhawan; etc.
- Special performance given at Ram Lal Anand College
- Had participated in a number of classical dance competitions and won many prizes, such as Second Prize in BITS Pilani during ‘Tandav’, 2004; Second Prize at Bharti College, Janakpuri, 2005.
- Won I and III prizes for duet and solo at National level competitions held by Akhil Bharatiya Sanskrutik Sangh Pune-2007.
- Solo dance at A.P Bhawan during Ugadi festival 2007 telecasted on various Telugu Channels
- Solo Performance at Triveni Kala Sangam
- Acted in numerous plays in Tamil directed by K.Vasudevan.
- Performed with eminent Kathak danseuse Smt.Sanwari Pawar at habitat Center.
- Performed for Delhi International Art Festival-08
- Performed in the “Splendors of India” festival celebrated by Hotel Carlton at Bilbao, SPAIN.
- Performed in Indian Cultural Centre inauguration at Kuala Lampur, Malaysia
Flat no.3 Subhram Complex